When did PC FPSs become total garbage?

News, events, issues/items of the day. Does not need to be MV specific.

When did PC FPSs become total garbage?

Postby pfarber » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:03 am

So I got a few free games from purchases I made. What the hell happened to PC Gaming? Single player mode is complete and utter shit.

Farcry 4... bad sound, a 10 minute intro that you MUST watch and gameplay sucks ass. Every time you are hit, you pull a bullet out of your left forearm.. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. The game world is little more than a path (that you cannot leave) the enemy is completely retarded.

Batman Arkam Asylum. Ditto. Rail game and you have tools that basically do everything for you. See through walls? NO PROBLEM. Combat is simply pressing the mouse button for combos.

Utter and compete shit. I would never buy that crap. The last game I bought was 3 years ago.. and I'm glad I haven't spent money on the garbage that IS out there.

The last game I bought was Portal and Portal II as a steam bundle. But community maps are little more than repetitive and obscure easter egg hunts.

I mainly play Flight Sims... Rise of Flight has been my go to game for 2 years... single player mode is shit (and retarded AI) but online is the ONLY place these games shine.

At $50-80 a pop there is not much value in most PC games.

MMRPOGs seem to have the best value.. but quickly turn into grind-fests as you level up.

Geeze.. its 2014. Why has game plat lagged graphics so badly?
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Off-Topic