How do you get the free issues of Army Motors?

News, events, issues/items of the day. Does not need to be MV specific.

How do you get the free issues of Army Motors?

Postby deadline » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:25 am

Although the web page makes it pretty clear, I'll go over it here in hopes that at least a few people on the internet that come here via Google (or just are to fracking lazy to read):

IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL ISSUE, YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT CREATED THROUGH THE FORUM REGISTRATION PAGE. YOU MUST ALSO HAVE MADE 5 MODERATED POSTS.

No, I will not send you one if you ask nicely. No, I don't care if you are poor, use a public computer or your iPhone won't allow you to do whatever it is you say you cannot do.

The ONLY WAY I give out free issues of Army Motors is if you:

1. Are currently serving, or are retired from the US Military. Yes, I need to see a DD-214 or ID card. Blank out sensitive info but I need a name, dates served and branch.
OR
2. Have an issue that I do not, then we can trade DIGITAL copies. If I have a dupe issue I will swap paper copies.

YES, I WILL SELL YOU THE DIGITAL COPIES

You pay me $15 + shipping.. then I will mail a DVD or add an account for you to download.

Its a short list... learn it, live it, love it.
deadline
Site Admin

Re: How do you get the free issues of Army Motors?

Postby retro-roco » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:27 am

3. Join the site, and post like everyone else, indicating some kind of interest in WW2 General Motors trucks... Pretty soon you'll meet the post requirement!
retro-roco
Motor Sergeant

Return to Off-Topic