Wonder why clubs have such a hard time?

News, events, issues/items of the day. Does not need to be MV specific.

Wonder why clubs have such a hard time?

Postby pfarber » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:35 pm

I wanted to join a local reenacting group. But they are part of a larger 'organization' that requires dues (for what I have no idea, but I had to pay to play).

So the person in charge is an e-mail idiot. Ever e-mail contains the ENTIRE list of recipients on the CC: line. That means every e-mail contains about 40 lines of people's e-mail addresses. And when one person replies, they automatically quote those 40 lines, plus the 40 lines of the original CC: list. So that's almost 100 lines of just e-mail addresses to add something brilliant like 'YES' to the conversation.

So I e-mail the retard in charge. I ask her to please use either a contact list, or the BCC: option. I can tell what e-mail client she uses and know exactly how to fix this issue.

So the retard in charge reply's "No, that's how my address book is set up".

I figured it would be a waste of time to try and assist the head retard because once the address book is set up, heaven forbid it be changed. So I told the head retard that if they cannot make a simply change to improve the communication to the members, than I cannot be troubled to write out a check to support the idiots that run the club.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Off-Topic