Hi Everyone

Anything not covered in the specific categories above.

Hi Everyone

Postby Vulture » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi everyone.

My first posting on this forum, so thought I'd say 'Hi' to start with. A complete newbie to having a historic military vehicle, I've only had my CCKW 352B1 for about seven weeks now, so please be patient with me, if I pose rather 'basic' questions from time to time :? :oops: :roll: . Unusually it is painted in US Navy colours, and from what I can gather has been for at least 10 years. In the short term I will retain it in the Grey (which I have just partially refreshed), but might revert it back to OD next year.

I used to do lots of car maintenance, but that was over 20 years ago, so I'm pretty rusty in that area, and am having to re-learn lots of stuff.

I have very little history about the vehicle, and my knowledge of what is right and what isn't is to say the least no existent. Weather permitting I hope to take a bunch of photos soon, and post them here for those with more experience than myself to critique.

Funds permitting I will change all the canvas this year, as the existing set is pretty tired.

Kind regards to all

Vulture
Vulture

Hi Everyone - A Recent Photo

Postby Vulture » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:10 am

Here's a recent photo :)
-
-
The Pioneer tool set is currently being refurbished. The extra mirror on the passenger side, whilst it may offend the purist, I find is essential when driving a left hand drive vehicle in the UK on my own.

Kind regards to all

Vulture
Vulture

Return to General