Whoring yourself to sell heaters! hahahaha

He's the modern version of Joe Dope! I respectfully and solemnly dedicate this forum to the great one. These posts are moderated.. so if you want to post, they will not immediately appear.

Whoring yourself to sell heaters! hahahaha

Postby pfarber » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:17 pm

http://g503.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8&start=15

Re: NOS CCKW HEATER KITS

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:21 pm

These heaters for the CCKW Open/Closed Cab are 1944 and later vintage, they are made specifically for the CCKW firewall configuration and not CJ 2A/3A, or 3B Jeep which are different. If anyone remarks that heaters such as these with "round bosses" are post war and not war time, there is no proof.
It should fit your G-506, the only concern is the firewall mounted oil filter which may or may not be in the way.
The early 40's GM trucks had a similar "DeLuxe" Heater with a handle for a damper for the Defroster Air. I doubt that the pundits filling you with doubt are old enough to have witnessed a Civilian Truck with the heater the CCKW kit was patterned after. I used to ID GM heaters in order to supply OEM Delco blower motorsback in the old days when the parts were current. I still have the heater Motor List somewhere, but the OEM motors are obsolete.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How hard is it to do the most MODICUM of research?

Lets begin with the the post whore in chief:
If anyone remarks that heaters such as these with "round bosses" are post war and not war time, there is no proof.

HEY BEND ME OVER! LOOK IN THE INSTALLATION MANUAL!

heater1.png

If you can see a boss there, LET ME KNOW. You absolutely have no problem posting drivel on other boards.. but step up and sit at the big boys table and prove what you say. Come on.. prove me wrong! I'd like nothing more than to get to the bottom of it. I'll eat my hat if I am wrong..... I really don't care as long as I get the answers. My research shows the boss is a post war item. The 'Super Delux' heater is not shown in any Chevy manual before the late 40's early 50's.

40's GM trucks had a similar "DeLuxe" Heater with a handle for a damper for the Defroster Air.

HEY BEND ME OVER DO YOU OWN ANY MANUALS? The Chevrolet DELUXE heater looks nothing like the SUPER DELUXE heater. PERIOD. The DULUXE heater was available in the 40's. The SUPER DELUXE (the one based on the heater in the CCKW heater kit) DID NOT. There is not proof that they were.

with a handle for a damper for the Defroster Air

WRONG AGAIN BEND ME OVER! There was a basic heater, a heater with a bracket installed on the far left vent that would fit a defroster hose, and the SUPER DELUXE that had driver and passenger baffle controls, AND a defroster baffle.

I used to ID GM heaters in order to supply OEM Delco blower motorsback in the old days when the parts were current.

HAHAHAHA yeah, sure. According to the Master Parts Manual, 1929-54 there really wasn't much to ID:

heatermotor.JPG

I figured this out in a few days research. Your 60+ years of whatever doesn't seem to hold up to scrutiny.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Things Dover/Gopan/WWII Truck is wrong about