He knows motors like... Joe Dope!

He's the modern version of Joe Dope! I respectfully and solemnly dedicate this forum to the great one. These posts are moderated.. so if you want to post, they will not immediately appear.

He knows motors like... Joe Dope!

Postby pfarber » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Re: G506 w/ CCKW GMC 270 C.I. Conversion
http://g503.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=187687

Postby Sgt. Hancock » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Ben Dover wrote:302 has flat top pistons, the CCKW engines have stepped head pistons. The raised portion of the CCKW and that the pistons stick up higher.
Misleading information and poor advice can be expensive to others taking it at face value.

Joe Gopan, you do indeed make me laugh, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (AT YOU), Don't be an Idiot !!!
My information was not misleading, and I have not told anyone what they need to do with their projects.
You on the other hand can't remember what was posted and where, long enough to have what you write hold any value, this is where YOUR misguidance comes into effect. Besides, anyone who starts a project without proper planning and investigation from the start will get unsatisfactory results.
I call your attention, (or lack there of rather), to the thread I posted in the 2&1/2 ton and larger section of this fine web site. It is entitled "G.M.C. 270 with 302 HEAD". In this thread you will find an explicit detailed breakdown of the power plant in my G-7117. It describes what machine work I did to accomplish my goal. It SPECIFICALLY denotes what year engine I used and what type head I used as well. Most importantly it REFUTES your accusations toward me. 8)
So, my advise to you is; READ CAREFULLY, AND REMEMBER SPECIFICS, so you don't end up looking like the mules hind end. :wink:

My guess at why people tolerate Bend-me-over and his lifetime of errors is that he has parts to sell.

My guess if he didn't have parts (which are overpriced and never photographed) he's be laughed off every site he posts to.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Things Dover/Gopan/WWII Truck is wrong about