Still making shit up on the G503 site

He's the modern version of Joe Dope! I respectfully and solemnly dedicate this forum to the great one. These posts are moderated.. so if you want to post, they will not immediately appear.

Still making shit up on the G503 site

Postby pfarber » Thu May 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Well, seems like my best buddy Bend Me Over is making shit up and people are lapping it out of his hand like good little doggies.

"We hear the word "Deuce" or "Deuce and a Half" being tossed about, that is fine for a younger generation, but they were not hear prior to Vietnam. The WWII and Korean War Vets along with the many original old time truck parts dealers, many of whom got their truck and parts experience in the WWII military simple refered to them as "Two and a Half Ton", "Two and a Half Ton Truck", "6X6", "Six By", "CCKW", or just plain "Jimmy".

Mr. Wolfgang, my recently departed Korean War veteran neighbor drove CCKWs in Korea... he just called them 'trucks' or 6x6's.

PLEASE show me ANY documentation where a CCKW is referred to as a JIMMY. An original photo, a book, a pamphlet... ANYTHING BUT Bend me Overs questionable memory.

A warm diet soda awaits the winner of this scavenger hunt.

Good thing I don't visit that train wreck of a site often... I don't know whats worse.. the head bullshitter of the people who eat his shit without question.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Things Dover/Gopan/WWII Truck is wrong about