Decals?

He's the modern version of Joe Dope! I respectfully and solemnly dedicate this forum to the great one. These posts are moderated.. so if you want to post, they will not immediately appear.

Decals?

Postby pfarber » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:16 am

"
Re: CCKW open cab on G-506

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 am
Buy the Engine Decals from Paul, they may not be heat resistant. And get your information over here or at CCKW.org. Having advice from those who have hands on experience is much more reliable than from that quoted from a TM with not one truck under his belt. Little if any good advice has been given, but the Decals are a major breakthrough and worth a try."

Captain double speak at his best! Well, as good as he can be.

I guess my jeep doesn't count? Guess I'll have to scrap it and start over. Idiot. Hey Blow me Over... how many wooden CCKW beds have you made? You can talk an awful lot about them... but I don't see any sawdust.

Here is the crown jewl of Joel Gopan talking out of his ass:
" they may not be heat resistant."

Hmmm.... I guess using quality decal paper (from a paper company that's been in business for 200 years - Tullis Russel ) and quality inks (from a company that's been in business for 80+ years - NAZDAR) means that they won't hold up to high temps'.

Come on Gopan... do something other than BEING WRONG.

Write an article. Post a picture of some of these magical part you have (my offer to buy you a camera is still open). CREATE SOMETHING other than hot air and inaccurate statements. You have 20,000+ posts and nothing to show for it. I had such high hopes for you being an asset for the CCKW community.

PS.. for those playing the home game I've started on my third MV. A G506. Sold the M35a2 to pay for it. Still have two trailer in the wings. May sell the 1/4 ton to finish the 1 ton... decisions, decisions.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Things Dover/Gopan/WWII Truck is wrong about