Tears to Tiara... awesome chics are awesome

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Tears to Tiara... awesome chics are awesome

Postby pfarber » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Burning through 'Tears to Tiara'.. its a mash up of feudal japan, Roman soldiers, Medieval knights, magic, dragons and of course people with really screwed up pasts. EPIC series. Only about half way though and the its pretty damn good. This is more or a 'hero's rise to power' drama than anything else... Arthur (no shit, Arthur) is destined to be King but is kinda in 'King training' by the Demon Lord (yes, the Demon Lord is a thing).

The series was first some sort of semi-erotic video game or something (just the Japanese doing what they do best.. making some weird shit up) but the Anime has no nudity at all and the innuendo is actually less than your typical Disney Animation.

So far my favorite characters are Morgan (a drunk amazon archer chick) and Octavia (that's not a roman name, is it?) who provide the comic relief and so far have the tightest bond. Octavia's back story is pretty well fleshed out, but not so much for Morgan.

tt1.JPG
tt1.JPG (45.53 KiB) Viewed 2102 times

Sure I could have re-watched 'Band of Brothers' for the eleventy-billionth time but what looks more interesting... some British actors playing GIs or this:

tt2.JPG
tt2.JPG (149.15 KiB) Viewed 2102 times

Time for another round of Fuck, Mary, Kill....

Fuck: Morgan... crazy bitches are the best in bed.
Marry: Octavia... well, because
Kill: Riannon... just so, so annoying.

MorganOctaviaRiannon
tftf1.JPG
tftf1.JPG (16.74 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
tftf2.JPG
tftf2.JPG (55.97 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
tftfmk1.JPG
tftfmk1.JPG (22.89 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Re: Tears to Tiara... awesome chics are awesome

Postby pfarber » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:06 pm

So the quality of the Amazon video is poor.. so I downloaded the last 6 episodes but I made the mistake of getting the English dubbed version. DON'T DO IT. The voices are HORRIBLE. A mix of Scottish, Welsch, English and God knows what really screws with your head... a Japanese Moé character should not sound like Fat Bastard (from the Austin Powers movie). It was really, really, really ,really bad.

On the plus side the last episode includes MORGAN UNDER BOOB!!!!

mub1.JPG
mub1.JPG (48.95 KiB) Viewed 2098 times

mub2.JPG
mub2.JPG (49.47 KiB) Viewed 2098 times

I was surprised they they allowed this. It was only one episode that it was done... seems like some Disney animators got to work on the arena scene. The final episode included dragons (I don't know why) and I was SO hoping to see Morgan under boob while she rode a dragon... that's actually on my bucket list.

God damn it Japan... stop toying with me.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.