Glasslip.. faith in Anime is once again crushed.

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Glasslip.. faith in Anime is once again crushed.

Postby pfarber » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:16 am

So I burn through what is called a 'slice of life' anime called 'Glasslip'... which in the title and all the descriptions implies that there is gonna me some wicked cool Japanese glass blowing.... nope. There are some canned cut scenes, and marbles. But less than 5 minutes out of 13 episodes.

Let me repost some Reddit comments talking about the Anime:

"we did it guys"

"I'd suggest a t-shirt to tie us all together but I think we already own blank, white t-shirts."

"I'm a girl, and I would much rather watch some tentacle rape hentai than this. "

"Seinfeld just got beat. The REAL show about nothing."

About the only redeeming quality of this anime is that after trudging through all 13 episodes you can add it to your professional 'Anime Resume' right behind 'Endless Eights'. NO ONE WILL FUCK WITH YOU once they see you went through both Glasslip AND Endless Eights and survived.

No fuck marry kill... just kill them all. Every one. Burn down their houses and smite them from the face of Gods earth.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.