ToHeart2... you'd think they'd have learned

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

ToHeart2... you'd think they'd have learned

Postby pfarber » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:42 am

Well since White Album 2 was such an amazing franchise save considering the steaming pile of dung that was White Album I figured that giving ToHeart2 a shot would restore my faith in anime.

Nope.

Some guy helps random chicks and then they all thank him. I think.. I can't really recall. I do remember the last episode had the opportunity to put bow on this series as the two main characters KounoTakaaki and Yuzuhara Konomi stop and talk in front of the steps where Takakki helped Konomi with her books in the rain. Konomi reflects on that memory frequently so it has great significance to her, and is the start of their 'grown up' relationship (even though they have known each other since childhood).

In typical stunted male anime character ego Takaaki cannot nut up and tell Konomi that he cares for her... and the episode simply ends with 'I be with you forever' or some such... I can't recall. Maybe that phrase means more in Japanese culture than it does in western... or it is just a bad translation. Either way instead of ending on a high note it ends flat.

And ToHeart2 fades away from gray to slightly lighter gray.. cause I can't remember anything about it.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.