Dog and Scissors.. lvl 11 on the weird shit-o-meter

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Dog and Scissors.. lvl 11 on the weird shit-o-meter

Postby pfarber » Sat May 16, 2015 4:10 pm

This was a weird one... Kazuhito Harumi, a book worm, get shot at a book signing by his favorite author, Kirihime Natsuno, and gets reincarnated as a dachshund (long haired version) that only the author can talk to.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Kirihime Natsuno has a pair of panty scissors (ala Mysterious Girlfriend X) and is a bit of a masochist... she cuts Kazuhito when he is 'bad'. So yeah, level 11 weird shit.

The story is actually like a mystery series with battles.... I don't know... things happen... shit gets weirder and weirder culminating in episode 11 where Natsuno get drunk, tells Kazuhito (who is a dachshund remember) of her dream of marrying him (the dog) and having babies (with a dog). The coup de grace is at the end where they are on the bed, and sexy talk leads to being puked on by a drunk Natsuno. I LOVE YOU JAPAN!!! NEVER CHANGE!!! hahahahaha

Its only 12 episodes and rates a C... average shit is average.. nothing to see here... but if you want to out 'weirdest anime I ever saw' anyone and not have to use School Days then Dog and Scissors would be a top 5 pick.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.