Japanese cover videos... be warned.. and afraid

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Japanese cover videos... be warned.. and afraid

Postby pfarber » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Ok Japanese people... specifically the dudes. I get that you can have some mad guitar skills. I can watch lots of covers where the music is pretty damn good. But what the fuck is up with the cross dressing? Most of the comments are not about the song, but if its actually a boy or girl (sadly, dudes are pretty fucking good as the cross dressing thing in Japan).

I mean I like girls. I don't want to be one or wear their clothes, but girls are pretty damn cool.

Not sure if I was just stuck in some wire youtube search engine hell that only returned Japanese cross dressing cover songs (HONEST, I was looking for God Knows by Aya Hirano.. and the best cover was buy a dude... in a Japanese school uniform. A Japanese school GIRLS uniform).

Hey Japanese dudes... stop dressing like a girl and go out and GET a girl. Then you can have sex with her (trust me, its worth it) AND wear her clothes. I mean WIN/WIN.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Re: Japanese cover videos... be warned.. and afraid

Postby pfarber » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:07 am

Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtAjY7WMYW4

Its a dude. Got some skills. Not sure whats up with the cross dressing. More power to ya, my cross dressing shredding brother from another mother.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.