Sweetwater kicks Amazons ASS!

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Sweetwater kicks Amazons ASS!

Postby pfarber » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:54 pm

My how the mighty have fallen.

I didn't renew my PRIME membership and the level of service from Amazon really shows how poorly they can service your needs.

I needed two cables to add a new cymbal to my Yamaha KTX400K drum kit. Amazon had them, so I added them on to an order to to get free shipping. I KNEW in advance that it could take up to 8 days. But fuck me if they simply are not waiting the full 8 days. The order sat for 6 business days. I knew I couldn't cancel because I would then be charged for shipping on the other item I ordered.

So I go to GC, nope their cable selection sucks.

Off to ebay. ebay is my last resort because usually the prices are not that good on new items. But Sweetwater had the cables for about $1 less PLUS free shipping. So I order them off ebay an I get them in my hands today.

sw1.JPG
sw1.JPG (19.54 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

Amazon FINALLY PUT THEM IN THE MAIL TODAY I should get then in TWO MORE DAYS?!?!?!

am1.JPG
am1.JPG (47.18 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

I ordered these on the 28th of August. Seems like my go-to online store likes to play games. Seeing that there are two Amazon fulfillment centers that I know of in a 30 mile radius this is not looking good for Amazon. A 5 states away can get me what I want faster and cheaper... why should I shop Amazon??
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.