Well Just fuck you Guitar Center

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Well Just fuck you Guitar Center

Postby pfarber » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:13 pm

So I order a set of Chome pickup covers to snazz up my Epiphone LesPaul. Web site says 'IN STOCK, PICKUP TODAY!'. Well, the shipping is $4.99 and that's less than gas to the local store to pick up. So I go online and order them.

Fucking back ordered. I know GC's IT is shit. Most of the stores are not connected and the web site cannot see individual store inventory... they are almost two separate businesses. I But when the WEB SITE says IN STOCK, and that shipping will be from their main location... I ordered based off that.

gsbs2.JPG
gsbs2.JPG (89.13 KiB) Viewed 2020 times

So I want to cancel the order and not wait. I can (and should have) ordered off ebay like I knew I should have.

I start a chat session:

gsbs.JPG
gsbs.JPG (41.53 KiB) Viewed 2021 times

Almost a 3 hour wait time for chat... and the fucktacular GC web site doesn't allow me to cancel the order online.. I have to deal with customer service.

Fuck you Guitar Center. You're ineptitude is showing. There are WAY TO MANY other places to get this shit... and dealing with your piss poor infrastructure is getting old QUICK.

Now I'm off to e-bay to order something that the fuckwits at GC don't even know if they have in stock or not.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.