Oh Craigslist.. you never dissappoint...

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Oh Craigslist.. you never dissappoint...

Postby pfarber » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:16 pm

So I listed my trusty 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale. 191k still in good shape, new tires 3 months old... whenever I buy new tires for a car that seems to be the start of the end. I bought 4 new tires, then hit two deer, now selling. I bought the jeep in 2013 for $2k and am selling it for $500. I know, killer deal. I want it gone and not really concerned about getting every last dime out of it.

So I list on Craigslist... oh, the humanity.

The sob stories: 'I need a new car buy cannot afford one, please give me your truck!'
The bribes: 'I'll give you 2x asking if you hold it for me.. I'll pay you tomorrow!'
The traders: 'I have a 2002 Acura with 250k I want to trade you... its got a sweet stereo and new rims!'

The promises keep coming... hold the truck, take the ad down I'll pay you tomorrow, I need a car for work/school/my baby.

Hey, fuckwits of Craigslist: Show the the fuck up with $500 and leave with a Jeep. That's it. I don't care about your life, your hardships, your plans for the future or your sad lonely past. FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. Nothing more, and not a dime less.

Yes, I'm sure someone is going to show up and say 'I only have $400'. Go the fuck away and come back with $500.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.