Japan just hit 13 on the wierd shit-o-meter

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Japan just hit 13 on the wierd shit-o-meter

Postby pfarber » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:48 am

So I'm watching Aljeezera (no shit, they make some kick ass documentaries) about Japan. They talk about the low marriage and birth rates (yo, Japan, stop wasting 60+ hours a week at work with your thumbs up you asses and go get laid) and they talk about people who just gave the fuck up. Evidently J-woman are a huge hassle for these herbivore pussies... er.. men and some have just given up.

Ever hear of life size dolls??? Now take that image and mix it in with Nippon-batshit-crazy-lonely-herbivore-men.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
dc1.JPG
dc1.JPG (99.68 KiB) Viewed 2146 times

Not sure if that kid is impressed by the doll or freaked out by the grown ass man with his arm around it.
dc3.JPG
dc3.JPG (113.69 KiB) Viewed 2146 times

You know damn well that dude's jerkin off (or worse... whatever that could mean) to these life sized adolescent anime... things. I mean WHAT DA FUCK.

Not sure weather I should blame J-women for being hard to get (I don't know... never dated one) but Jesus Christ what happened to that dude to give up pussy for plastic? I think I'd be gay before I self identified an 'mannequin'. I'm not really blaming this 'collector' for being a collector. I'm sure he's got a ton of money in those things. What gets me is that he's ATTACHED to them. Like in a relationship. I mean I like my toys. I love my dogs. But to give up on human companionship for plastic... no.. just no. And at this point he's to far gone... could you imagine what a date would think if she saw those things???

But the really sad fact is that I could recognize the doll/character and tell you what anime they were in.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.