Hong Kong is China on easy mode

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Hong Kong is China on easy mode

Postby pfarber » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Been in HK for almost a week now and other than being hot and humid as hell is been ok.

Hotel room are notoriously small unless you are in the mid to high triple digits (in US dollars) but the internet is suprisingly fast. There are still a ton of British influences that remain. Card are right hand drive, drive left side of the road, british spelling like colour and flavour etc. English is very common and foreigners are also common.

The wealth gap is painfully obvious. One side of the island you have China's richest man and the HQs for dozens of banks. The other side you have people living in 2-3 square meter rooms.

Did i mention it is hot as balls and humid? EVERYONE sweats in HK. Saw a chick dressed in designer clothes head to toe... must have had $5k worth of band name high end clothes and wire impeccable makeup and hair... sporting a line of sweat where her thousand dollar handbag hung from her shoulder.

Of well... food sucks, its hot and i'm tired of fighting mainlanders at the tourist spots.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Re: Hong Kong is China on easy mode

Postby pfarber » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Well my week in Hong Kong ended. Went to visit family and did some tourist shit. Last 3 days had a hotel right on Nathan Road... the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. Think NYC x4 but with WAY hotter women. Food sucked, so I would cheat and eat western food once a day. I mean who eats porridge with liver, fish balls and intestine? I mean I did, but fucking A give me some scrambled eggs, sausage and orange juice for fucks sake.

Funny part is that I never made it to Hong Kong Proper. The island of Hong Kong was on the other side of the river.. but we just never when there. Most of the tourist stuff was in the 'new territories'.

Other than the luduzi (shits) and eat gross stuff in a bowl (and shitting it out withing 20 minutes) Hong Kong sucked. Sure, they make it easy as fuck to get to the airport... but I don't see myself going back anytime soon.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.