No ebay seller, I don't want to pay for your mistake.

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

No ebay seller, I don't want to pay for your mistake.

Postby pfarber » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:24 pm

So I order a USB3.0 to HDMI adapter. Seller clearly lists 'audio and video' (can you see where this is going?) but its video only, the driver does not reroute audio. There are adapters that do, so that's why I bought this one because it clearly stated it did.

Get it, hook it up, no audio device in windows. Crap, items is a POS and listed wrong.

email seller and he fully admits 'Sorry to tell you have to plug into an audio cable so that the sound will come out.' Bullshit. Give me my money back. Then they ask will I accept s $10 refund. The item cost $13.99 delivered. So this person wants me to eat $4 for his error. Now the item is available from China for $1.99 and free shipping, so the part alone is less than $1. I mean its a NICE SCAM. But fuck you ebay scammer. I want my FULL purchase price and if you want your item back send me a prepaid RMA label.

Now I'm sure many people would be nice and take the $10. THOSE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. You're being SCAMMED. They KNOW the part won't work as advertised and they still make money even if they are 'nice' and refund $10 to you.

Fuck you ebay scammers. List your shit right.

Now the SHITTY PART. I can't leave a NEGATIVE REVIEW because the issue was 'resolved'. I'm still gonna give them a negative feedback and go through the 'are you really sure' bullshit.

Oh Ebay, good times.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.