What a shit week for online ordering

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

What a shit week for online ordering

Postby pfarber » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:39 pm

So I order three things online.. nothing out of the ordinary... and like clockwork every fucking one had to go back.

Well, I'll take half responsibility for one... on Amazon when the item has a 52% one and two star rating you should believe that the item is, in fact, junk. There is the rare exception that, after some research, you can conclude that an Amazon review is wrong, either the review is for multiple products (I HATE when Amazon allows this) or there are to few reviews.

Also ebay.. bought an electronic copy of a manual for a car that clearly stated the model years.. and the PDF never covered half the model years. Really? Come on.

Amazon must have some sort of algorithm for returns as I was not charged return shipping for the one item.. other times I had to pay a return fee. Not sure what the deal is.. but this was for a product fulfilled by Amazon.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.