Epic Weeaboo trip

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

Epic Weeaboo trip

Postby pfarber » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:23 am

So Band-Maid has announced their 2018 'World Tour'... 8 FUCKING DATES. EIGHT. Guess where the ONLY US concerts are? If you said 'why as far away from your house as possible' you win. Highland Park, CA. Jesus fuck I gotta go across the entire country to see these chicks. One cool thing is that venue is an old Masonic Temple.. I wonder if I can flash my Master Mason gang signs and get in for free?

BUT WAIT.. shits not that bad for Paul.

First, I have enough airline miles for a FREE BUSINESS CLASS ROUND TRIP TICKET! Fuck yeah... you filthy hobo's can suck it in cattle car class.
Snagged an airBnB for $50/night close to the venue.. so a taxi/Uber should not be to much.
Tickets are not on sale yet, but I plan on getting the VIP tickets that include a meet and greet.. for a whopping $70. Not a bad price to get close to the hotties. I plan on getting Kanami to sign something. Not sure what... maybe a guitar strap.

Since this concert is the day after my birthday (Happy 49th to me!) I figure a short trip across the country to hear the hotties play and jiggle about for my entertainment is not a bad gift.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Re: Epic Weeaboo trip

Postby pfarber » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:41 am

Tickets for BOTH US dates have sold out. So while Band Maid may not be a mainstream act, at least the band can fill two mid sized (1000ish ppl) venues.

Tickets were on the cheap side.. general was $22. VIP $75. As far as concerts go that's pretty much a free event. I'm just looking forward to seeing a decent show.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.