How shitty are Cupid Media web sites?

Enter at your own risk. I have no desire to start another site so this is really for things that I am interested in but have nothing to do with MVs.

Feel free to post/contribute. The same rules apply as the rest of the site.

How shitty are Cupid Media web sites?

Postby pfarber » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Well, this was some fun I had Sunday, 3 days ago. Yes, this all happened in 1 day. No, I didn't show my pee pee or send money... I'm not as dumb as you gits.

blah blah I'm handsome and sexy standard shit that set off all the alarms. Wants to skype, sure. VPN up and use throw away accounts.

I didn't screen cap the account page because most of this was done on my cell phone.

But Francisca Addison wants my dong.

IMG_1056.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG (50.75 KiB) Viewed 5068 times

Doesn't look like a cam girl AT ALL. So I tell Franny 'send me a photo, with your LEFT hand up, and THREE fingers pointing up. LOL whut? I add 'I want to make sure you're real'. Usually this stops them cold, but I get this:

IMG_5708.JPG
IMG_5708.JPG (26.04 KiB) Viewed 5068 times

CLOSE, but no cigar. The explanation was she had to go out to the car so her uncle wouldn't see her take a photo. Except its dark out (no light in windows) and I asked for and got this photo at like 1pm. Gotta be on your game, some scammers are smarter than others. BUT its the wrong had, and the wrong fingers. So I search for the photo and it comes up (I already know this is fake as shit from searching the profile photo).

She really loves me (after 45 minutes) and want to visit. WOW a hot chick wants to see me and have sex with me?!?! YES PLEASE.

THEN THE SCAM STARTS - she needs money for a plane ticket. Chinese virus put her out of work. Boo fucking hoo. Still, let see what happens next.....
Last edited by pfarber on Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Re: How shitty is Cupid Media web sites?

Postby pfarber » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:39 pm

Here's some Secret Service level shit... except done by a 1st grader.

I tell Franny I need a passport to book a ticket (NO, YOU GITS, I DIDN'T BOOK A TICKET).

She sends me one. HOLLY SHIT, We got us an A-Lister!!!!!!

IMG_5719.JPG
IMG_5719.JPG (85.41 KiB) Viewed 5067 times

Top tier scammer going on. I'm impressed. But as I look at this fake ass shit passport here's the errors:

pp1.JPG
pp1.JPG (18.94 KiB) Viewed 5067 times

Note Ghosting and random marks. This is from erasing the REAL NAME so they could enter the fake one. My guess is they needed to save the background design and they just couldn't edit it cleanly. Editing the old name would have taken an hour or two.

pp2.JPG
pp2.JPG (20.13 KiB) Viewed 5067 times

Notice the fold/cut. No passport has this level of print on it. If the bio page is damaged/altered, the passport is generally considered invalid.

pp3.JPG
pp3.JPG (17.04 KiB) Viewed 5067 times

This is the biggest tell, and the sloppiest part. I'm insulted that they tried to pass this off. Obvious edit. You can clearly see the old print in the bottom right and shitty erasing lines. Come on, scammers.

So after about 1 hour of 'yes baby, i did email you the ticket information' I just fessed up, call them a scammer and got on with my day.

It was pretty interesting as this was the most elaborate scammer to date. I mean altered a passport. Wow, I'm honored.

Oh, and the biggest tell was that I asked they 'she' agreed to video chat. So I put on my Covid mask and called. Of course her phone's microphone didn't work (lol sure) so she couldn't talk. Well, she couldn't talk becuase the scammer simply played a video of the real woman (her stage name is actually Karen Dreams) from a recorded web cam session. In the bottom right you could see where they tried to erase the web site's name (ffmpeg and other apps can 'blur' and alter the color of a portion of a video, quite easy to do). So yeah, the scammer was a step above.

Sorry for all the stupid gits that send scammer money. If you think with your BIG HEAD and not the LITTLE HEAD shit is easy to spot.
I got a Mountain Cur and a ~~pitbull~~ big loveable cuddle puppy
RIP Kimber 5/26/2022
RIP Yeager 1/3/2019
RIP TJ 3/25/2014
RIP Sugar Bear 8/29/2014
RIP Shilo 4/10/2015
RIP Yuki 2/19/2017
pfarber
Motor Sergeant

Return to Way off topic. I mean it.. nothing MV related. You have been warned.