All PS Magazine issues

TM's, FM's ORDs, SNLs or FSMWO's pertaining to the GMC 2 1/2 ton truck.

All PS Magazine issues

Postby sinclair » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:29 pm

There is a web site I worked with that has every issue of US Army PS Magazine. From Issue # 1 (June 1951) thru # 736 (March 2014).
Yes that is 736 issues. They are free to download as seperate Adobe PDF files. You can also get TM's on just about any Army radio or phone system used.

The web site is http://www.radioneds.com

If you want them on DVD I can provide that along with all the Index issues that I have (31) and 1940's Army Motors (33) that I have.
Here is a photo of the DVD set I did initialy. I have redone it into 4 DVD set with everything on it and lots of additional files.
Please keep in mind that I make each set manually it takes me about two hours to create a complete set.
If you would like a set I can send them to you for cost plus shipping (about $40.00).
Last edited by sinclair on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sinclair

Re: All PS Magazine issues

Postby Zysandcx » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:45 am

The webpage is not available....
Zysandcx

Postby retro-roco » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:50 pm

retro-roco
Motor Sergeant

Postby sinclair » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:26 pm

The site was down. It is back up now.
sinclair

Postby sinclair » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:44 pm

This is the issues of Army Motors that I have. Some I only have the cover page and are marked with a smilly face. If you have any I would like to "borrow" them aso I can scan them and return the original to you. I will pay for postage both ways. Lets get all issues posted here at tm9-801 for everyone to share. Some people out there are wanting a large sum just for a single copy. I personaly ony want a .pdf version. My wife doesn't like me having large stacks of magazines that she thinks she had to dust every week. Beside she moves them and then I can't find the one I am looking for.

Jim Sinclair
Last edited by sinclair on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sinclair

Postby sinclair » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:42 pm

I have added a lot Army Motors to my collection.
I now have PS Magazine with every issue in readable format all the way thru July 2016
If you are a member here and want a free copy of everything send me a note.
I just ask you pay for the DVDs and postage.
Attachments
Army Motors Index Photos.pdf
(540.54 KiB) Downloaded 597 times
sinclair

Return to Publications